Kockney Koi Pond Medic Plus Dechlora is an essential additive for all new pond water. This advanced product ensures complete conditioning of tap water by neutralising harmful chlorine, chloramines and heavy metals such as Zinc, Copper and Lead. This product is completely harmless to all pond life, filters and other animal life.
Measure the correct dose. Fill a clean container and add measured dose of Dechlora to the tap water being added to the pond. For best results, allow to stand for 24 hours before adding to the pond. Add in the same way to transportation bags or isolation tanks when moving fish.
Dosage: 10ml to 682lt (150 gallons)
· Filtration should be maintained at all time.
· If in doubt seek advice from your local dealer or alternatively use the Helpline number provided.
· For Treatment of Ornamental Pond Fish Only. It is strictly forbidden to allow fish treated by this chemical to enter the food chain (Human or Animal).
Do not dispose of in drains or watercourse. Empty container completely and dispose of safely. Dispose empty container in dustbin. Dispose of unused product, in its original container at a household waste site. Contact your local authority for details.
Health & Safety:
· Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact rinse well with plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately.
· Do not swallow. In case of product being swallowed seek medical advice immediately and take bottle with you where possible.
· Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.
· Keep out of reach of Children & Pets.
· Keep bottle closed when not in use. Store between 2°C and 30°C (DO NOT FREEZE)
Contents: 10% Sodium thiosulphate, 90% Aqua.
Helpline Number: 0800 328 7491
Precautionary Statements; P260, P262, P280.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Available in the following sizes: 250 ml, 500ml & 1 litre.
- Brand: Kockney Koi
- Product Code: 1
- Availability: In Stock