Kockney Koi Pond Media Plus Formalin 30% is an effective treatment against White Spot, Skin Flukes, Costia and other parasites.
Directions: Switch off UV Steriliser until course of treatment is complete. Tighten cap and mix well. Measure the correct dose. Using a clean watering can fill with pond water add the
Formalin using the measuring cup to get the correct dose. Slowly apply to the pond over a 1 hour period, this will prevent shocking the pond. DO NOT USE WITH STURGEON, TENCH OR GOLDEN ORFE. DO NOT USE below 12.5°C.
Dosage: Use 10ml per 682lt (150 Gallons) of pond water. Repeat dose every 5-7 days, for a maximum of 3 doses.
· Calculate your pond volume accurately (DO NOT GUESS). To calculate your pond volume accurately see our website www.kockneykoi.co.uk
· Monitor your fish during all treatments. DO NOT treat last thing at night, the day before you go on holiday or just before you go out.
· Aeration is essential during treatment. If necessary, use an additional air pump.
· Filtration should be maintained at all time.
· Switch off Ultra violet filters during treatment.
· Do not overdose, overdosing can cause fish fatalities.
· Do not use in conjunction with any other medications.
· Do not use if liquid has gone cloudy or has crystallised.
If in doubt seek advice from your local dealer or alternatively use the Helpline number provided.
For Treatment of Ornamental Pond Fish Only. It is strictly forbidden to allow fish treated by this chemical to enter the food chain (Human or Animal).
Do not dispose of in drains or watercourse. Empty container completely and dispose of safely. Dispose empty container in dustbin. Dispose of unused product, in its original container at a household waste site. Contact your local authority for details.
Health & Safety:
· Toxic by inhalation, in contact with skin or if swallowed. Causes burns. Possible risk of irreversible effects. Use in a well ventilated area. In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show label where possible). In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable protective goggles, clothing and gloves.
· Keep out of reach of Children & Pets.
· Keep bottle closed when not in use. Store between 2°C and 30°C (DO NOT FREEZE)
Active Ingredients: Formalin 30%
Helpline Number: 0800 328 7491
This Veterinary Medicine is marketed in accordance with the Small Animals Exemption Scheme. Manufacturers No: SAM0002
CLP: H301+H311+H331, H314, H317, H335, H341, H350, H371, P201, P202, P260, P261, P264, P270, P271, P272, P280,
P302+P352, P303+P361+P353, P304+P340+P338, P305+P351+
P338, P308+P331, P308+P313,
P331, P312, P321, P333+P313,
P361+P364, P363, P403+P233,
Use within 12 months of opening
Available in the following sizes: 250 ml, 500ml & 1 litre.
- Brand: Kockney Koi
- Product Code: 1
- Availability: In Stock