Kockney Koi Pond Medic Plus Parakill is an effective treatment against many aquatic parasites such as Fish Lice, Flukes, Anchor Worm and White Spot.
Directions: Switch off UV Steriliser until treatment course has been completed. Tighten cap and mix well. Measure the correct dose. Using a clean watering can fill with pond water add the Parakill using the measuring cup to get the correct dose. Slowly apply to the pond over a 1 hour period, this will prevent shocking the pond.
DO NOT USE WITH STURGEON, TENCH AND GOLDEN ORFE.
Dosage: Use 10ml per 682 litres (150 gallons). Repeat dose every 5-7 days for a maximum of 3 doses.
· Calculate your pond volume accurately (DO NOT GUESS). To calculate your pond volume accurately see our website www.kockneykoi.co.uk
· Monitor your fish during all treatments. DO NOT treat last thing at night, the day before you go on holiday or just before you go out.
· Aeration is essential during treatment. If necessary, use an additional air pump.
· Filtration should be maintained at all time.
· Switch off Ultra violet filters during treatment.
· Do not overdose. Overdosing can cause fish fatalities.
If in doubt seek advice from your local dealer or alternatively use the Helpline number provided.
For Treatment of Ornamental Pond Fish Only. It is strictly forbidden to allow fish treated by this chemical to enter the food chain (Human or Animal).
Do not dispose of in drains or watercourse. Empty container completely and dispose of safely. Dispose empty container in dustbin. Dispose of unused product, in its original container at a household waste site. Contact your local authority for details.
Health & Safety:
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact rinse well with plenty of water and see medical advice immediately.
· Do not swallow.
· Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.
· Ensure sufficient ventilations at all times.
· Keep out of reach of Children & Pets.
· Keep bottle closed when not in use.
· Store between 5°C and 25°C (DO NOT FREEZE)
· Will stain Skin and Clothing
Active Ingredients: Formaldehyde 0.3%, Malachite Green 0.2%
Helpline Number: 0800 328 7491
This Veterinary Medicine is marketed in accordance with the Small Animals Exemption Scheme. Manufacturers No: SAM0002
CLP: H301, H302, H311, H314, H317, H318, H331, H335, H341, H350, H361d, H371, H410, P202, P260, P270, P271, P280, P301+P310, P301+P330+P331, P302+P352, P303+P361+P353, P304+P340+P338, P305+P351+P338, P308+P313, P333+P313, P361+P364, P403+P233, P405, P501.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Available in the following sizes: 250 ml, 500ml & 1litre.
Parakill - Parasite Killer
- Product Code: 1
- Availability: In Stock