Active bio- bacteria for rapid filter start up of new and winterised systems.
Kockney Koi Pond Medic Plus Filter Bacteria is an advanced product specifically designed to mature biological filters and will actively promote the growth of nitrifying bacteria. Pond Medic Plus Filter Bacteria will discourage the formation and propagation of Heterotrophic bacteria species which will inhibit the effectiveness of your filter.
New ponds: With no fish present add 10ml per 750 Litres (150 Gallons) using the measuring cup provided. Monitor nitrate and ammonia levels, add fish when these are reduced to Zero.
Existing ponds: Add 10ml per 1500 Litres (300 gallons) dose every 7 days for 1 month.
Always mix in a suitable container with some pond water and distribute evenly around the pond.
- Calculate your pond volume accurately. To calculate your pond volume: Length (feet) x Width (feet) x Depth (feet) x 6.25 = Gallonage.
- Monitor your fish during all treatments.
- Do not overdose.
- Kockney Koi Bio Prime is UV safe.
- If in doubt seek advice from your dealer or alternatively use the Helpline number found on the bottle.
Health & Safety
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection and respiratory mask.
- Ensure sufficient ventilation at all times.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep bottle closed when not in use.
- Store between 5-25 Degrees and do not allow to freeze.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Available in the following sizes: 250 ml, 500ml & 1 litre.
- Brand: Kockney Koi
- Product Code: 1
- Availability: In Stock